Welcome to Eternal guild

Eternal is a guild established in December of 2014. We are a guild that focuses on a tight-knit community, the main focus of this organization is to provide our members with the tools and oppurtunities they deserve to get maximum enjoyment from the game. We are a community which plans to fully invest ourselves in all facets of the game, be it PvE endgame raids, advanced and organized PvP.
Join us!

No News Yet :(

No News Yet 😞
Read more...
News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Nopec

Application WaldFee

Hey guys, i just joined the new world of the old dk online on steam and saw your post on the steam page as well as your well organized page.
My name is Bastian and i've been playing MMORPGS for more then 14 years now, and while all those new games making things terribly wrong im happy to see such an good old game and would like to join your community.

Im 28 years old and from Hamburg Germany.

Teamplayer, active, and usind voice chat most of the time when im playing.

looking forward to have a talk to you guys and see you online.

Best Greetings

• Like 1

Hallo und Willkommen ;)

Die Beta ist schon fast zu Ende, aber schon am 20.2. geht es wieder los. Es wird auf jeden Fall spannend, denn der neue Developer scheint auch aktiv zu sein.

Es finden auch alte Spieler täglich zurück zu DK Online und viele der Gilden, die vor 6 Jahren gespielt haben, sind auch schon dabei.

• Like 1

It seems like the applicant changed his mind, as he is inquiring at another Guild.

#Closed