Welcome to Eternal guild

Eternal is a guild established in December of 2014. We are a guild that focuses on a tight-knit community, the main focus of this organization is to provide our members with the tools and oppurtunities they deserve to get maximum enjoyment from the game. We are a community which plans to fully invest ourselves in all facets of the game, be it PvE endgame raids, advanced and organized PvP.
Join us!

No News Yet :(

No News Yet ūüėě
Read more...
News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
FliP

DK Online Roster

We still have 17 days until release, but I just want to plan ahead and see how many members we will have at launch.

Please reply to this topic if you plan on playing DK Online with us and post the character name you will use, so we can contact you in-game when the time comes.

• Thanks 1

On 2/3/2019 at 10:33 PM, FliP said:

In game name:CrazyChineseChick  (If there are word limits then "CrazyChinesChick")

Class:Warrior

A little bit about myself:I have played the old version of DK online (Aeriagames).I really miss the faction battle(RVR).But I heard that it has been canceled now?

Anyway,My English is not very good, but I still hope to meet new friends here.I consider myself an easy-going player, but if I have done something wrong or said something wrong, please let me know and I will try my best to improve it.

See you soon.

2 hours ago, CrazyChineseChick said:

In game name:CrazyChineseChick  (If there are word limits then "CrazyChinesChick")

A little bit about myself:I have played the old version of DK online (Aeriagames).I really miss the faction battle(RVR).But I heard that it has been canceled now?

Anyway,My English is not very good, but I still hope to meet new friends here.I consider myself an easy-going player, but if I have done something wrong or said something wrong, please let me know and I will try my best to improve it.

See you soon.

It seems so, as there are no factions anymore, as far as I have seen on the Korean version and CBT.

Maybe, with some luck, factions are introduced later in the game or maybe just at max level? We'll see.

The Ruemon Arena still has guards there, so there might be hope.

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2019 at 2:43 AM, CrazyChineseChick said:

See you soon.

Because name limits in game so I change my in game name to ÔľöCrazyChick

By the way, sometimes I will ask my friend to help me kill some monsters.
But he can't express English very well, so if  anyone really have questions or problem need to talk to me immediately ,please feel free to use Discrod to contact me.

See ya
Best regards,

CrazyChick

Posted (edited)

GameNick: Nietzsche

Class: Warlock

Hi, i played first DK and back again. but very thinh changed in game i will be top player again :) 

Edited by nietzsche
  • Like 1